An explosive series of shows launching in September:
Bedrock, Bugged Out!, Simian Mobile Disco Live,
RWD Mag, Lost, Kitsune Club Night, Mixmag Live,
Neon Noise Project, What Matters and more TBA.
@ Fire, South Lambert Road, London, SW18 1RT
Video Flyer: http://bit.ly/InSessionVideo
Fire: In Session is a new series of high-profile events launching on September 15th featuring events hosted by leadings brands; Bedrock, Bugged Out, RWD Magazine, Mixmag Live, Lost, Neon Noise Project, Kitsune Club Night, What Matters with more events to be announced.
The first wave of events and acts includes Bedrock who will be celebrating their 14th Anniversary with a monster line up featuring John Digweed at the helm alongside Berlin producer Apparat and Canadian-born Amirali from Crosstown Rebels, who will be performing live. The world’s biggest dance magazine Mixmag bring globe-trotting stadium warrior Steve Aoki to host our launch party, Simian Mobile Disco perform their exclusive London live show as part of their European ‘A Form of Change’ tour, the UK’s leading urban magazine RWD Magazine celebrate 11 years at the fore front of the scene with an incredible event headlined by an exclusive live show from grime superstars Boy Better Know.
Neon Noise Project host their ‘Halloween Special’ with an exclusive headline performance from techno powerhouse Vitalic who will perform tracks from his forthcoming artist album ‘Rage Age’, S UK techno pioneer Steve Bicknell presents the seminal Lost to Fire’s sister club Area featuring the grandmasters of Detroit techno Derrick May and Juan Atkins, Bugged Out! deliver a selection of the most jackin’ and deep house courtesy of Radio 1’s Heidi and Hot Creation’s Richy Ahmed. Kitsune Club Night brings a taste of their superb label to the venue with a superb line up to be announced. With plenty more yet to be announced, watch this space as South London’s nightlife looks set to explode.
FIRE: IN SESSION AUTUMN 2012 LISTINGS:
• Sept 15th: Mixmag Live w/ Steve Aoki, South Central, Doorly, DOD + more TBA
• Sept 22nd: Sub-Tracked and SantoVida Present What Matters w/ Pleasurekraft, Format:B, *Special Guest TBA* + more TBA
• Oct 6th: Bedrock Birthday w/ John Digweed, Apparat (DJ set), Amirali (Live), Electric Rescue, Maxime Dangles Al Tourettes / 10pm – 7am
• Oct 13th: RWD 11th Birthday w/ Boy Better Know (exclusive live show feat: Skepta, JME, Frisco, Maximum, Shorty), FAB - Fonti and Bushkin, Logan Sama, DJ Target, DJ Semtex, Shortee Blitz, Hatcha + MC Crazy D, Marcus Nasty, Rattus Rattus, Mark Radford, Dominique Danielle, Emily Rawson, Hattie Collins, Lady T, Mutated Mindz, Cheg, Sian Anderson, Anna B, DJ Chewy
• Oct 27th: Simian Mobile Disco Live w/ Simian Mobile Disco live (exclusive London date), Lone, Mark E, BNJMN (live) + more TBA
• Nov 3rd: Neon Noise Project Halloween Special w/ Vitalic Live – exclusive London date + much more TBA
• Nov 10th: Bugged Out w/ Heidi, Miguel Campbell, Richey Ahmed, T Wiliams, Real Nice DJ’s
• Nov 17th: What Matters, line up TBA (check website for more details)
• Nov 24th: Part I Kitsune Club Night *Very Special Guest TBA*, Fred Falke (live), Deep Shit ( Jack Friendly Fires / Edwin Foals), Logo (live), Betaucue, Jerry Bouthier + many more TBA (Venue: Fire Nightclub) / 11pm – 5am
• Nov 24th: Part II Lost featuring Derrick May, Juan Atkins, Mark Ernestus, Steve Bicknell + more TBA. (Venue: Area Nightclub)
Full line-ups, tickets and Info: http://www.firelondon.net
Social Media Channels:
• Venue address: Fire, South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RT (Unless stated)
• Times: 11pm – 6am unless stated
• Ticket pricing: £12.50 Super early bird / Students with NUS Advance tickets from £14 MOTD
• Venue contact number: 0203 242 0040
• Venue ticketing and more information: www.firelondon.net
Travel information: Fire is located in one of the most accessible areas of London. Located on the Victoria line it is less 10 minutes from Oxford Circus. Bus-wise, any bus heading South of the river from central London will pass via Vauxhall bus station, a short walk from the venue. Vauxhall station is also 10 minutes from Waterloo on overland.
Tube: Vauxhall (2 minutes walk)
Train: Vauxhall (2 Minutes walk, 10 minutes from Waterloo)
Bus: Vauxhall Cross (2 minutes walk, served by 2 / 36 / 77 / 87 / 88 / 156 / 185 / 196 / 344 / 360 / 436 / N2 / N87 / N136
Share this :: : : :
Follow HarderFaster ::