The aims of the campaign are to persuade UK national radio:
* To play more dance music
* To create more dance oriented shows – particularly in prime time
* To playlist more dance tracks
* To show respect to dance music radio pioneers as well as nurture new radio presenting talent
* To play a greater variety of dance music – everything from remixes to hard house to trance
* To create more opportunities for new and up-and-coming musicians, djs and record labels to reach a wider audience
It would be great if you could show your support for the campaign by liking the page on Facebook, telling your friends and tweeting using #saveukdancemusic.
Share this :: : : :
Follow HarderFaster ::
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by
their respective companies. All other content is (c) 2001-2016 HarderFaster.